These are all of the things that help me document my everyday in photos…
1. My nikon d300 camera body. It is not a full frame camera and I hope to upgrade one day, but sometimes it is just about doing what you can with what you have. I am grateful for this camera that has helped me to capture my family’s story over the past few years.
2. My nikon 35mm f/1.8 lens. This lens is on my camera all.the.time. I photograph the kids in our house and this is great in low lighting.
3. My nikon 50mm f/1.4 lens. I also love this lens for the low light capabilities.
4. My nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 lens. This is a great zoom lens. I use this mostly when I’m outside chasing kids or shooting sports events.
5. An extra camera battery is always in my bag. I keep this with me at all times and make sure it is fully charged.
6. This hakuba plastic digital memory card case has kept me from losing my memory cards. I’m all about organization.
7. I can’t always drag my “big” camera around and I certainly can’t get it wet, so I got this great little olympus stylus tg-2 waterproof camera. This just expands my camera capabilities with underwater photos. You won’t find me in the pool without this camera on my wrist.
8. The best camera you have is always the one that you have with you and I always have my iphone 6 with me. I take lots of our family photos with my iPhone and I couldn’t be happier. Use what you’ve got!
What do you use to document your everyday?