A few years ago, I came across the BEST idea for making a Halloween memory album from Cathy Zielske. (I adore Cathy and everything she makes in her clean + simple style!) She shared her Halloween album and a free template download.
So, I made my very own Larsen Family Halloween Book using Cathy's free page templates. Every year, I add two pages - one picture and one with the story from that year. It is so easy to keep up with this project.
I love having a Halloween photo and story from each year gathered in one place. It is fun to flip through each page to see how big the boys are getting and what costumes they wore each year.
Seriously people, this project is super easy! Go and make your own Halloween Memory Album!
My Halloween Book
- 8x8 We R Memory Keepers album (I can't find it in black, but here it is in dark chocolate brown.)
- Extra 8x8 page protectors (The album may come with a few to start.)
- Free page templates from Cathy Zielske
- Photos - I printed them as 8x10 photos at my local Sam's Club and then trimmed them to 8x8.
- Text pages printed on my home printer on thick card stock paper.
*This post contains affiliate links to products I love and use myself, which means that if you click on one of the product links I’ll receive a small commission.